Thursday 31 October 2013

Why Roy will never be Big Champion Nelson!

Firstly I would like to say I’m a huge big country Roy nelson fan. So this really does hurt me to say but
you can knockout as many second string heavy weights you want Roy but you will never be the Heavyweight champion. It’s not because he doesn’t have the knockout power, he does but so did tank Abbott and we all know that if he didn’t knockout his opponent out in the first 3 minute’s he would gas and it was the end of him.

Just look at Roy record all his losses have always been the ones that have gone the distance and his
opponents have worked him over and won. Add the rumours that he is difficult to work with,  why would  the power to swing be given a chance.
In saying that he does have a fan base and yes we love him because he looks like the average guy with big bushy beards (my favorite) and a gut.
Even though he is losing some weight (
See Skinny Roy Nelson Here) and hinted at a drop to 205 but let’s face it Roy even then you just would have DC waiting for you, a guy that just beat you.
Even if he did make it to the big dance in the HW division I just can’t see him beating the likes of Cardio Cain or soon to be Heavyweight champions either Werdum/Browne (Champions Kryptonite).
Let’s face it big Nelson your

enemy is the guy you look at in the mirror you have been given chance after chance but just when you
get that shot you don’t deliver.

I want to see the guy I saw in the TUF house
the guy who actually used his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu,
his ground game wouldn’t let the opponent get a chance.

Roy you have only ever had one fight of the night and that was with Werdum,  yes four knockouts of the night but that’s what you have become a knockout artist a bit of a one trick pony!
You have so much more to give and I want to see it.
After the lost to DC I just don’t see where you go now, maybe Overeem you guys can just slug it out, actually I probably would like to see that.

You will never be Heavyweight Champ. Prove me wrong………GO

No comments:

Post a Comment