Monday 30 December 2013

Angry Beard UFC 168

Angry Beard UFC 168


So another event and another great card.
Can you say broken leg? Because that’s what we got when we saw Anderson Silva pretty much snap his leg in half. Some would say a spider has 7 more, so maybe he will return but it will be a hard road back. So what made me angry about this about this event?

All you so called UFC fans, not one of you gave Miesha cupcake Tate the respect she deserves you all counted her out and I’m not saying that Ronda Rousey isn’t good, in fact she is great, Miesha became first EVER to take her past the first round let alone into the third. Yet you all continue to talk Ronda up. This isn’t me having sour grapes, Ronda is the bench mark and Tate didn’t reach it but she is the closet to come to doing it. Guess what this isn’t Strike force this is the big leagues now and when Ronda really starts taking on all the up and comers then I will be even more impressed, she is going to get that in her next fight when she takes on Sara McMann a women who won a silver medal in the same Olympics that Ronda won her bronze, guess what Silver is better than Bronze last time I checked.
Which brings me to the man who claims to not pick the winners of the fights Mr Dana White at the post fight press conference released the poster for UFC 170 showing Rousey Vs McMann, I wonder if you had one with Miesha on it I bet you didn’t you egg head. Plan to announce the fight yes, but to have a poster is just wrong it makes me angry that anyone would think any fight is a sure thing.
Ronda Rousey is beast but she won by the same old way an arm bar, hey if it works why not but Ronda when you stop being a one trick pony come and talk to the beard.
I love the fight business and trying not to let my emotions come into play but I’m called angry beard for a reason deal with it because I’m not shaving.
UFC 170 Poster at the post fight press conference
 
Next Diego Brandao 8 pounds over are you joking if you have personal problems then that’s fine but still make an effort man and to threaten to stab someone in the neck I don’t even know what to say about that.  If you think I’m angry now wait to you see what happens if Cruz loses! he won’t but if he does WATCH OUT.

The beard is angry and now YOU KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment