Tuesday 3 December 2013

Angry Beard!

So after the weekends TUF finale I should be talking about how history was made with the crowning of the first ever women’s TUF champion Julianna Pena, or how Chris Holdsworth dominated in the men’s final.

I should be talking about the wars from Jessamyn Duke, Peggy Morgan, Raquel Pennington & Roxanne Modafferi.

I should be talking about how there was an illegal knee that ended the main event of the prelims, or how Jon Anik had to conduct the icy interview between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate, I could go on and on but instead I’m going to talk about a great fight.

Sorry to say but Nate Diaz is just a dumb guy. Am I honestly the only person who needs subtitles when this guy talks.
I was impressed with his victory over Gray Maynard, but when I see the one and only Nick Diaz standing in the background I just knew what was coming next.

TUF 18 Finale Results

Nate starts talking about how Gilbert Melendez and his brother are the greatest in the world.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t have anything against Melendez but if he is so great and the greatest in the world, when the time comes around you can give up any title shots Nate, but then
again your just going to wait for someone to get injured.
What really makes me angry is how can you say that Nick Diaz is the greatest in the world when he won’t even get back in the GON! He has been offered a fight against Michael Bisping but turned it down.
Retire but don’t run around talking yourself up and saying you’re the greatest when you won’t even fight.
Jones and GSP they could be the greatest going around at the moment and they aren’t running around acting like spoilt brats, and even if they were, guess what, they back it up when they step inside the cage
Maynard I don’t know where to from here buddy, three losses in a row seems ''The Bully" of previous years isn't around the school yard, surely you won’t be shown the door but you want to do something in the next fight, or you & Jon Fitch will become best of friends.

The beard is angry and now you know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment